Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Latte Art

I have had a cup of coffee every single day since I first came here in Canada and I have worked @ a cafe sometime as part-time for a while actually. I don't work every day but I work a few times a week. I found something I was surprised today and I will describe about that today.

One of famous beverages @ a cafe is CAFE LATTE as you know. Some of Baristas can draw a picture on CAFE LATTE as a skill. Some of them are really difficult to draw but some of them are easy. Of course I can make some of them. If I draw it, customers would get happy and tip me out a lot. That's why I do it... lol

There is some pictures of LATTE ART I found out online.





4 pictures above are advance levels and difficult to draw sensitive pictures but there is a LATTE ART Printer for sale now !! I don't know how much the price is but even an espresso machine is expensive, so I guess this printer could be expensive as well. The printer can do like this below.



It's really a sensitive picture but we wouldn't be sure that the sale would be up if a cafe got the printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment